Strategy and tactics tips:
For Air Force general.
1) In which cases is it advantageous to
capture Oil Derricks? In such cases when you play against Air Force, Super
Weapon, Assault, Tank and Nuke generals. In other cases you have to build more
Supply Canters instead of capturing Derricks.
2) Which target to choose?
- If you have an enemy force of 5 tanks
and 3-4 AA approaching, destroy tanks with F-18 and then send MCV to finish AA.
- If enemy has AA infantry in his ranks,
everything is more complex. You need to kill soldiers first with your Hummers
(it is recommended to have Rangers switched to Flash Bangs loaded). And there is
the same next: F-18 go to kill tanks, MCV go to kill AA.
- Tactics changes if enemy has less AA
and more tanks (to say, 10 tanks + 2 AA). F-18 kill AA
in this case. Tanks are killed with Comanche or
Assault Chinook. One AA units usually needs 2
F-18. Both F-18 return alive.
Battle of 2 AA vs 2 F-18 ends another way: 1 AA and 1 F-18 dies.
3) Make your decision in the beginning carefuly. You can build War Factory or Levitation Pad
first. Choice depend on enemy you play against.
4) Always have a number of MCVs and Hummers with missile troopers in reserve.
5) If enemy has War Factory with AA defenses in the beginnig of game then don't try to attack it.
I will end with too high aviation losses for you.